Monday, December 14, 2009

Learning...

One hears advice and inadvertently understands (logically justifies) most of them. But to really learn a lesson, you've got to live it. It needs to resonate with the rhythm of your life. Heard this one before , but understood it to be true for me in a rather peculiar way....

Ever been told "What you need and what you want may be two entirely different things. But most often you can't distinguish which is which."

The only way I could have and have understood the difference was by letting go of both the ideas, enjoying something I really hadn't thought I would and be accepting of the change in me. It feels liberating- not to judge myself by obnoxious, unachievable targets any longer. Didn't know I had it in me. Loving it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment